Previous Transport Bar was better...

+1 Not a fan of the new transport. #IfItAintBrokeDontFixIt

Plus, I have an issue where I open sessions and the transport is miniature and missing all of the buttons/numbers. I have to close it and reopen it to get it to appear properly. Am I the only one with this issue? I came on here looking to see if this was a problem for anyone else?

I suspect you might not get too many responses if, like me, people are staying in 9.5 and only working in 10 for stuff where they don’t need to use the horrible Transport Panel.

I’d like to know why this is happening when I open sessions. Never had this problem until now…

+1 (one major point is having only 8 markers vs. more in previous - or at least option to add more and float). thanks

As I love Nuendo since version 2.0 (around 2004 I think it was) , I never feld so disapointed as now. The new toolbar type is indead a very horrible thing, that is not practical at all. The old one was compact, logical, consistent and ordered. It was realy a pleasure to work with it. Please Steinberg, give us a choice.

chiming on in 2 years later and don’t know if this is going to be picked up but it should be. many improvements over the years but the floating transport bar and accessibility has to be returned. it’s a major blemish on such great software.

+1

1 Like

I agree. The new transport in 10/11 is not as elegant as the old one.

Steinberg, please give us the option to choose the transport style.