Print Click to a track.

I have just read through many posts on how to print a click to a track but I was wondering if Steinberg has come up with a easy procedure to be able to print the click to a track when recording…

Our projects are either single singer songwriter or full band sessions… we track the sessions usually with a click which is fine but when I go to export the session tracks to .wav files (to use at other locations) I don’t have a recorded click track to export… Is there a way now with 7 or 8 that I can take a click and just print it as if it is just another .wav track and then export that along with all my other tracks to take to other locations.

We are not using any Midi tracks at all in our sessions… everything is instrument or vocal tracks.

I can’t believe that I could not find a way with in Cubase 7 to do this all internally. Once I have a .wav click track I can use demagog or something else to create a better sound than just a bland metronome sound…

We use either our Focusrite Safire set up or a set up using my Sony DMXr-100 interconnected with an RME Raydat card with ADAT optical cables.

Hopefully Steinberg has found a way to incorporate this type of task with a simple process for us folks that need the click printed to a track… Thanks in advance for any help you folks can offer…