Print single flow

Hi,
It may be old question ? Is there any easy direct way to print certain flow ??

It’s been asked before, and the general answer is: not directly.

(You don’t have to right-click flows/layouts to assign them or remove them from each other - the checkboxes in flow/player/layout cards do the same job, and bring the benefit of you being able to select e.g. multiple flows then assign/remove all selected flows from a layout at the same time.)

Or choose to print a certain range of pages (containing just the flow that you want to print)?

Still printing separate Flows not solved in Dorico 4 Correct? I cannot apply what mentioned above in old posts. Really unclear steps!!!. If can anybody please help to print separate flow in Dorico 4?

Thanks

1. Create a layout for each flow

2. Assign just one flow to each layout, and assign any/all players that you want to include as well

3. Format each layout as required for printing – e.g. using these tools, with further info below in that chapter

4. Print / export each layout separately

Alternatively, have one layout that contains everything, put flows starting on separate pages, and print the relevant page ranges.

Just curious: is this intended to stay as it is? Today I wanted to print one movement from a multi-movement work, where each movement is in its own flow, and was very surprised to see that there is no option for doing so…

edit: DUH. I’m blind. ‘Print Range’ → ‘Flows’. Great!