Printing problems

I am quite new to Dorico (couple of months fairly intensive usage) but I have come accross a problem I can’t solve.

I am working on piece that exists in various versions - violin + piano, string orchesra and children’s orchestra. I’m using different layouts for the different combinations, and that’s all working nicely. However, today I came to do some parts from the childrens orchestra. I load the trumpet part layout, work on it in write and engrave ( a bit) and it plays fine in ‘play’. However when come to print, it pauses for a while and then displays first page of a different layout - the string orch score - which I guess is the last page i printed. I have tried restarting, rebootine etc. but each time exactly the same thing occurs. Please help, I have a deadline for the parts for tuesday!

PS this happens with all parts/layouts…

I am just guessing at what you wrote, but make sure you have the part selected in the left hand panel if you want to print it.

Robby

Thanks Robby, that’s the problem. I am still getting to grips with all the (counter-intuitive?) panels and windows… I was a Score user for 30 years!

No worries. Glad I could help!

Robby