Printing Score Question - Paper Size / Booklet

Can anyone help me with this?

My Goal - A Conductor Score printed on 11 x 17 inch paper folded so as to end up with 11 inch tall by 8.5 inch wide for each page.

I am trying to create a pdf of my Conductor Score in booklet form to be printed on 11 x 17 inch paper. Is there any way to do this? I don’t see 11 x 17 (Tabloid) as a choice in the Printing area of Dorico. I do see a Tabloid option in Layout options, but this does not seem to work because I have to select Portrait or Landscape. And either choice doesn’t seem to work when I choose booklet when going to Print mode. I am confused as to the whole process. Can this be done?

As a secondary question, what if I wanted to just print the score myself (instead of outsourcing to a commercial printer using pdfs)? Same basic game plan — print on 11 x 17 paper, booklet. This would allow me to valley fold the landscaped 11 x 17 to end up with 11 inch tall by 8.5 inch wide for each page of the score. Can this be done? Do I fiddle with the percentage? Any help is much appreciated. :slight_smile:

I believe you are (probably incorrectly) limited to the page sizes supported by your printer when exporting graphics, so you won’t see 11 x 17" paper listed there if your printer can’t print to it.

So for now what I think you need to do is export your PDF from Dorico using the usual 8.5 x 11" paper size, then produce the imposed PDF using another utility. You could try PDF-BatchBooklet from NYC Music Services.