Pro pianoroll

Hi and very thanks of your support

I always work and edit my notes on the pianoroll and i have problems with the 2 things

1: there is not solo option on the piano roll window
2: there is no multi track midi on the piano roll window

I do maximize pianoroll and I do edit my notes every time on the pianoroll window and i have to active solo or inactive solo this track every time for edit exactly my notes, with hear other traks or without them but i have to leave the pianoroll for solo or inactive solo every time, because there is no solo bottom in pianoroll

And multi track midi on pianoroll for edit or arrangements notes for example bass guitar and bass drum side by side ore other cases

These options are on CUBASE

Can we have this options on next update please?
Very thanks if answer to me
Best for you
Pejman

Hi Pejman,

Thanks for your feature suggestion.

We’ve concluded on the scope for the next update already, and feature implementation has started a while ago.
Your suggestion will be added to the backlog.

Thanks for your support.

Best wishes,
Lars

Hi
But i did request this options very long time ago and you didnt answer to me .
Please check my posts with topics:can we have solo option on piano roll window ? and another post: multi tracks midi on piano roll or key editor

Hi Pejman,

Thanks for your message.

We do our best to fulfil user requests regarding the addition of new features, improvements and bugfixes.
While we’ve wished we could add all of them at once, this is not possible unfortunately.

As mentioned before, your suggestion has been included to the backlog and will be reviewed.

On a side note:
The critized zooming behaviour in the editors and arrange window is planned to be addressed with the next Cubasis update.

Thanks,
Lars

Deleted

Hi,

It is planned to improve the zoom behaviour to match the existing behaviour on iOS.

Best,
Lars