Problem Cubase Artist 8-5 IconnectMidi4 iPad App

Hello,
I have some Problem on MAC OS El Capitain.
I use my iPad Pro On IOS 9 connecting in Midi and Audio to the Mac via IconnectMidi4 on Cubase 8.5 Artist.

On Midi, all is running well but i will use Synt App like Thor or Also Animoog on my iPad and command on Midi from Cubase, that’s work but i will record and listen the audio from iPad in Cubase Audio track and i can not have iPad Audio Input via Iconnect into iPad.

I have made the routing in Iconfig (Iconnect Config Tool and it’s ok with other DAW).

Do you have some responds for me ?

Regards.

Papadington

Hi,

It works as expected, here. Even if I set all faders to -oo (or Off for MIDI Faders), and then move them up, I get the relative values. The only one case is, when I release the mouse, at the moment, when the faders are at -oo.

Thank’s Martin,
I will try this fader value, in case my iPad Pro Synth is running and i can send midi message and note on on the synth like Zeta3+ but no entry in audio. In midi, i can record the the midi and playback and synth Zeta received then and Vumètre running but No Sound are send from Zeta via Iconnect to Audio track in the Cubase for recording or earing the synth sound back ?

Regards.

Papadington

Hello Martin, it running, Iconnect Forum have solde my problem, thank you for your support Regards. :slight_smile: