Problem downloading Cubase LE 7

Hi.

I purchased Focusrite Studio this weekend and I’m tring to download Cubase LE. Everytime I download it, it stops at at about 1.9Gb. The download zip file is supposed to be 2.3Gb.

I’m really frustrated since I’ve spent the entire weekend trying to download the program.

Please, please, please HELP !

Kind Regards
jayjakes :frowning:

HI,

Sorry to hear that you are having an issue downloading Cubase. I hope that I’m able to help you out today.

What web browser are you using when downloading Cubase? If possible I suggest trying to download Cubase using Google Chrome as I have seen issues when using other browsers.

Do you have any anti virus or firewalls active? Often times anti virus software and/or firewalls will cause issues when downloading software. Please disable these and try the download again.

Once you have Cubase LE 7 downloaded please check out this video illustrating the installation process:

http://us.focusrite.com/answerbase/video-how-to-install-and-activate-cubase-le-7

If you are still having an issue please feel free to contact us at 310 322 5500. Phone support is available from Monday-Friday 8am-6pm (PST)

Best Regards,

Derrick // Focusrite Technical Support