PROBLEM INSTALLING DORICO ON MAC 10.10.5

I just couldnt make it… :\ I really want to.
i tried for an hour and an half.
first the software said it doesnt work with my operating system. so I installed elicenser compatible with older versions of os, mine included.
but the licenser doesnt recognize the activation code they sent me. nothing appears on my installation window. only an error at the bottom:

“Currently, there is no eLicenser connected to your computer which you can download your license to. Please connect an appropriate USB-eLicenser to your computer. In case you do not have any USB-eLicensers available and want to download the license to a so-called “Soft-eLicenser”, please contact the software vendor of your product, to learn how to create a Soft-eLicenser on your computer system.”

and after that I kept checking and coudnt make it… I tried to contact support but that didnt work either.

PLEASE HELP MEEE :pray:t2:

Hi Nadi,

Which version of Dorico are you trying to install? If it’s version 3.5 then the minimum system requirements are Sierra (10.12).

[attachment=0]Screen Shot 2020-12-03 at 11.49.53 AM.png[/attachment]

Hi NADI,
please follow the instructions on this page: https://helpcenter.steinberg.de/hc/en-us/articles/206632670-Soft-eLicenser-virtual-license-container-is-missing