Problem updating the eLicenser on Cubase 6

The problem is that i can’t update my Cubase 6 to Cubase 6.5.Every time when i start the update the system says error Cubase 6 not found - you need to have Cubase 6 installed but i have Cubase 6 installed .The suggestion was to update my eLicenser with the last available. Now i have a problem updating my eLicenser.I have downloaded the last version that is 6.3.4.2084 of the eLicenser Control Center and installed on my mac.When i start the eLicenser Control Center it makes the Perform Maintenance Tasc and when the Maintenance finishes i can see in My Licenses the Cubase 6, and below in the USB-eLicenser the USB originally of Cubase 4 with its numbers. In the right section under Licenses of the USB it is seen the Cubase 6.When i select the USB eLicenser and the Cubase 6 located on the right i put the Enter Activation Code button and enter my Cubase 6 Activation Code. After that it displays below my code the Cubase 6 key icon.After putting the continue button it displays the window in which i must select the License to update but my USB-eLicenser is not active in Red Color and below it is wrote :
"Currently, there is no license available which can be upgraded by your upgrade license. Please connect an USB-eLicenser, which holds an appropriate upgradable license, to your computer.‘’
I use my USB licenser of Cubase 4 because the update of Cubase 6 comes only with the Activation Code without USB .I have tried to start the update of Cubase 6.05 again but the same error Cubase 6 not found - you need to have Cubase 6 installed.
The computer is connected to Internet and the USB licenser too. I am using Mac with operation system - Leopard.
On my Steinberg account below Your last license transactions information it’s wrote:
You have registered a USB eLicenser with number -----------.Products on the eLicenser :Cubase 6.
Does it mean that the USB eLicenser update is done or ? Because i have ever the same error Cubase 6 not installed, and the eLicenser error with " Please connect an USB-eLicenser, which holds an appropriate upgradable license, to your computer.‘’
Thank you.

Are you sure you run the full C6 and not Studio 6?

Yes, I have bought the full update, on the package is wrote Cubase 6 update from 4/5 not eLicenser included .Have paid around 180 euro.Thank’s

BUT, is the version of Cubase you are upgrading FROM a FULL version of Cubase 4? If you are trying to upgrade from Cubase 4 Studio, Essential, LE or AI, you probably have the wrong upgrade product (based on the price you have stated).
J.L.

I have ready installed the Cubase 6 FULL on my Mac, the problem is that i can make the update to 6.05.

I have found the reason for the update’s problem.The problem was that the Cubase 6 executable file was not found in the application folder but was placed on the Desktop /little bit strange, I think by defold it must be placed in the application folder /. The reason for this is maybe because when starting the dmg. file the option for install place is Machintosh HD and has no opportunity for more detailed browsing for install folder.Simply have placed the executable file from my Desktop to the Application folder and the update 6.0.5 have recognized the Cubase 6 install without putting out the message ‘’ Cubase 6 not found - you need to have Cubase 6 installed’‘.The Update 6.0.5 have passed all eLicense validation that means the eLicenser is updated. The error ‘’ ""Currently, there is no license available which can be upgraded by your upgrade license. Please connect an USB-eLicenser, which holds an appropriate upgradable license, to your computer.’‘’’ is something more for the hardware USB sticker not for the license on it because on My Steinberg account on the registered product it’s written that ‘’ You have registered a USB eLicenser - Products on the eLicenser :Cubase 6’'. Now the Cubase 6.0.5 is runing .Thank’s

Hello,

I was having the same problem trying to update my newly installed Cubase 6.0 to 6.5.
By default the Mac OS put Cubase 6 on the desktop and when I was trying to update, it would give me the error,
“Cubase 6 not found”

I moved Cubase 6 from my desktop to the applications folder, and the update worked smoothly.

Thanks for your help losvlados.

Blessings and music,
marQue

www.youtube.com/marQuemusic
www.marQuemusic.com