Problem when exporting audio in Cubase 10.0.50 Pro. Process hangs

Recently, there was a problem when exporting audio. Sometimes the export is successful, but the second time (same project) - the export process just hangs. In Windows 10 task Manager it says that the process “Cubase 10” is not responding. On the graph of the processor load, you can see how the load drops sharply and at this point the export hangs. No errors, etc. Just the program stops responding. It’s just awful that I just haven’t tried. 50% of export attempts end in hang. Can someone knows in than can be the reason? A screenshot of the export window and a screenshot of the processor graphics I attach. Cubase Pro 10.0.50 build 301 Please help…

Hi and welcome,

Use Microsoft ProcDump utility to generate a *.dmp file while hang. Then we can see, where does it hang.

Hi!

Thank you for responding to my appeal. The problem is fixed! It turned out that the freezes were due to the update of the licensed VSTi synthesizer Reveal Sound Spire version 1.1.15. Rolled back to version 1.1.14 and the problem with the hang disappeared. Apparently the bug is in the version of Spire 1.1.15. I will wait for the next update, I hope there will fix it.