Problem with Audio Mixdown

Can anyone help please. Done this a 1000 times but all of a sudden can’t get it right. Audio mixdown, single track, either gives me the audio only, or the midi only. Can’t get them together?

Hi,

How do you set it up to get the Audio only and how do you set it up to get the MIDI only?

Where are your MIDI tracks routed to?

Thanks Martin,
I’ll get back to you tomorrow, not in the studio till then. Appreciate the help.
Mike.

OK, so normally, the Export Audio Mixdown shows Stereo Out ticked at the top of the column, with buses for Halion Sonic, and Groove Agent below, and finally the Vox. Cubase figures that out without any help from me and never been a problem. This time, however, at the top of the column, is a box, ticked, for which no bus is identified. If I go ahead and export as is, I get no audio. If I click on Stereo Out instead, I get the Vox only. Any idea what’s going on?
I appreciate your help.

To be a bit clearer, If I go ahead and export as is, I get everything except audio, and if I click on Stereo Out instead, I get only audio.

Thanks to all who tried to solve this. I’ve decided there must be a glitch somewhere, so I’m rebuilding the track.

Hi,

Could you attach a screenshot, please?

Hi Martin,
I think the file was corrupted. I’ve recreated it, and it’s OK. Thank you.
Mike.

1 Like