Problem with audio tracks

MIDI works correctly, but when I try to work with audio files almost always they are playing with some broken sound. This time one track is playing well, but other partly silent partly some broken pieces of sound are breaking through unexpectedly.

Try to increase the sample rate in the device settings of your audio interface.

No, it doesn’t help. My PC is SUPER-fast one and audio tracks break unexpectedly: one track is ok, another is broken.

It would be helpful if you could better describe how your problem is occurring, and also give your system details in your signature so that others can give advice!

What’s with my second track? It is a usual short bit of music. My PC is i7 with 16GB RAM and Line6 Tone Port UX2 external soundcard. If I add third or forth track it will be messed like that too.

What’s with my second track? It is usual short bit of music. My PC is i7 with 16GB RAM and Line6 Tone Port soundcard. If I add third or forth track it will be messed like that too.

What is your second track? Is it something you have recorded, or an imported file? What is the sample rate of the tracks, what is the sample rate of your project etc? Really need more details here to focus on where the problem might lie.

Cubase Project setup 44.1 kHz, 16 Bit Wave File

1 track (normal) is MP3 320 Kbps CBR - I recorded the track with my ZOOM h4n recorder in imported it in Cubase.

2 track (messed) is Waveform Audio 32-bit Floating Point (IEEE) - I created it with Cubase 1 year ago and imported it in Cubase too.

I just converted messed track in MP3 320 44.1 and it started to sound a little bit better, but it messed anyway.

Do you have musical mode for any of the tracks ticked in the pool? It’s difficult to troubleshoot this as there could be a lot of reasons. Do the files play normally outside of Cubase?

Of course all the tracks are in musical mode and everything is ok in - for example - in Adobe Audition. I worked with Cubase about 10 years and now I moved to Adobe Audition, because Cubase started to mess some audio tracks.