Problem with drum editor in Artist 6

I’m trying to create a drum track using Artist 6 and Superior drummer but when I click on the ‘Quantize presets’ in the transporter to change the timing from 1/16 to 1/32 for example it doesn’t change the grid ie increase or decrease the ammount of lines in the grid.
This is how I used to change it using Cubase 4, is Artist 6 different?
Thanks.

I think you need to activate the “Global Quantize” button, at the extreme right of the Quantize section of the Drum Editor’s extended toolbar. If you are not seeing it (nor the Snap section), then right-click in a blank area of the extended toolbar, to customize what is visible there.

Thanks, that’s solved it but the lines seem to be very faint and hard to see.
Also, with Essential 4 when you had created a drum loop in the drum editor you could ‘lasso’ it, right click and copy and paste it as many times necessary.This doesn’t appear to be possible in Artist 6.Do you know how I can do this?

You might be able to improve that in Preferences>Appearance>Work Area>Edit Windows>“Vertical Grid Level(s)”… but be careful, this will also affect the gridlines in the other Editors.

Also, with Essential 4 when you had created a drum loop in the drum editor you could ‘lasso’ it, right click and copy and paste it as many times necessary.> This doesn’t appear to be possible in Artist 6> .Do you know how I can do this?

What is happening when you right-click… do you just get the toolbox, instead of the Contextual Menu? If so, you have a Preference for that also… Preferences>Editing>Tools>“Popup Toolbox on Right Click”. If it is active, then, to get the Contextual menu instead, right-click while holding down the Ctrl key.

That works - Thanks a lot!