Problem with looped repeats in Cubase Pro 12

In C12, when loop-repeated tracks cycle back to the left locator point a massive audio click occurs.
This never happened with earlier versions of Cubase, and does not occur when a project created in C12 is played in C11.
So it seems there’s a glitch in C12 that needs a fix.

1 Like

I’m also experiencing the same issue, its as the loop turns around theres a really loud glitch sound that occurs

Yes Cubase 12 M1 native Loop is so bad specially when you put a deesser on vocals sometimes the dresser or the automation doesn’t work Cubase is so expensive for rubbish result compare to other daws

Yes have noticed the same thing. Cycle playback creates a digital click when it loops back to the start point. Further the digital click will change locations in the stereo field depending on the loop location in the audio file.

I’ve tried outputting the audio to my screen speakers and to the system audio and the digital click is still audible.

The interesting thing is that Logic Pro X will playback the exact same audio file and loop the same part with no click what so ever.

Anyone have thoughts on this?