Problem with mix down

Hi,

I see. OK, then you avoid the different GUI engines of different DAWs. So it really has to be different export (sound).

What do you mean GUI? Do you say it is the cubase engine?

Hi,

By GUI I mean the graphics engine of Cubase. How Cubase (or other DAW) draws all “pictures” to the screen. But when you used Audacity as the only one software to check results of both exports, you were using the very same graphic engine (the Audacity’s one).

Just to make some things clear…
Do both exports sound different?
Are there other processes involved in the export processes?
Since Cubase has signal processing modules in all channel strips integrated it is not enough to disable all plugins…

I don’t have any plugins in the insert just the Spire VST.

Hi,

I understood @st10ss’s question different way… If you had any process involved in Cubase when did you Export Audio Mixdown the track. He didn’t ask for the Audacity, where did you observe the results. Right?

I never use Audacity… i use Adobe Audition for results

Hi,

Sorry, I just mixed them up.

I didn’t asked for the inserts

what about the integrated channel processing is it off?

I am interested in this topic, since i encounter with similar weirdos which are only happens in Cubase.
Like this one, although I ain’t test this with the new versions, but it might be connected with this thread.

@zSonic4K can you send me project file in pm i would like to check that. Thanks

1 Like

Yes is all off…

can you provide the two audio files? Or at least a part of them…

Ableton

Cubase

Studio One

OK
I guess I’m too old to hear the differences…

This should maybe be posted in issues to make sure it’s getting the proper attention.

Also, have you tried other plugins?

Curious, and following because I’m OCD about this stuff.

tried it now with the same sylenth problem. maybe worse

this is cubase

This is studio one

This is only with VSTi? or with VST and export in general?

Sorry I only skimmed the thread, have you done a phase inverted null test between the files?

No in the end the sound being detune will never sound the same