Problem with transport locator setting

Hi,
Up until recently I’ve been using Cubase LE AI Elements 10.5 and to set locators I’ve used “Go to <Left/Right> Locator Position” on the Transport panel. I do this either by an “Alt+click” or a “click+hold”. I’m now using Cubase LE AI Elements 11 and the click+hold" option is no longer available. I wondered if it might be a preference setting but I can’t anything. It’s not a big deal, but is a constant annoyance as I’m so used to working that way. Any help will be appreciated.

Ok, since you said “any”…
Don’t use the mouse. Or rather, don’t use the mouse for actions that are faster and easier to perform by other means.
The keyboard is your friend! I highly encourage anyone who uses a computer at large to incorporate keyboard key commands for at least the most used functions. It doesn’t take that long to learn and once they are in your muscle memory, it will be so much faster and you won’t even think about it.

The numeric pad stores a lot of helpful key commands by default, 1 moves the Project Cursor to the Left Locator and 2 to the Right Locator.
Further more, still on the numeric pad, Enter starts playback and 0 stops it.
You can explore more of the default key commands as well as define your own here: