Problema amb Altiverb 7 i Cubase pro 10.5.30

Les imatges del editor pròpies de Altiverb no es carreguen, la finestra del plug-in apareix en negre, les de la biblioteca igual, encara que el plug-in funciona amb l’editor genèric.
La veritat és que és un gran problema perquè no tens el mateix control sobre el plug-in. Mac Os 10.15.7
Alguna sol·lució?

hi maniac - don’t speak Catalan ? :slight_smile: (although I love Girona !)

works fine here in Windows 10 ?

Clar que parle català, no sabia si ho feies tu…hahaha.
Gràcies per contestar tan ràpid.
No se si funciona be en Windows 10, però amb Presonus One pro funciona correctament i també en Reaper. Jo treballe amb Mac OSX Catalina.

Gràcies de nou.

Perdó "No es pot funcionar en Windows 10, " Això no ho he volgut escriure, si no No sé si funciona.

Of course he speaks Catalan, I didn’t know if you did it… hahaha.
Thanks for answering so fast.
I do not know if it works well in Windows 10, but with Presonus One pro works properly and also in Reaper. I work with Mac OSX Catherine.

Thank you again.

hi Maniac

probably best email AudioEase support ?

It’s not an Audio Ease problem, it’s a Cubase problem

Thank you again.

Altiverb 7.4.3 ?

There is also no problem with the update, with Cubase 9.5 there is no problem, neither with Presonus nor with Reaper nor with Audacity

understood but that still doesn’t ‘prove’ it’s cubase…although of course it might be !

for example:

release notes for 7.3.4
The Altiverb 7.3.4 update for macOS only addresses the following macOS related issues:
openGL fix in Logic 10.4 on macOS 10.13 High Sierra: the 3D waterfall now works again.

that bug was for Logic - worked ok in cubase.

Different DAWs, different issues

What do AudioEase say ?

Yes it works with Reaper and Presonus and audacity and not with Cubase?
It must be magic, right?

maybe :smiley:

but that’s not going to get it fixed :wink: talking to audioease might get it fixed ? Otherwise I don’t know what else you can do ?

Neither do I, thank you very much anyway for your kindness.