Problems in note entry and key commands.

Hello!
After creating a new project, I can only enter one F note. The program then does not respond to the F key.
How to work in a note editor if I cannot enter notes in it? :angry:
The other laptop has the same problem. The problem was also with the previous version of the program.
Windows 10 Enterprise 2019 LTSC x64 1809
I attach the file of the report.
Dorico Diagnostics.zip (235 KB)

Have another go at attaching the report - thereā€™s nothing showing yet. Also, what language is Dorico running in, and what language is your keyboard? Thereā€™s some sort of conflict with Russian thatā€™s currently being investigated.

Yes, a problem with the Russian version of the program.
I tried to switch to the English version of the program and to the English keyboard layout - the problem remained.
Because of this, the program becomes useless.

Try switching Dorico to English but leaving the keyboard layout set to Russian - thatā€™s worked for someone else.

ā€œUselessā€ is perhaps a bit strong - thereā€™s nothing stopping you from using a MIDI keyboard or the Alt+Up/Down arrows (though Iā€™d be irritated pretty quickly if more input keys failed, granted).

This problem is caused by an error in the Russian key commands file. The attached zip file contains a revised version of the file. Please unzip the archive, which will produce a file called keycommands_ru.json. Copy this file on top of the existing file in C:\Program Files\Steinberg\Dorico3 (Windows) or into the Dorico 3 application bundle (Mac) in **Contents\Resources**, overwriting the factory default one, and that should fix this problem.
keycommands_ru.json.zip (3.93 KB)

The problem with the entry of F note is gone.
Thank you, Daniel, for quickly correcting the error. :sunglasses: