problems printing Scores

hey,

i have problems with display and printing the scores…now i am already using cub 7.5.2…the problems also were in the ealry versions cubase…but i never need it to print it…
now i am working much with musicians…(strings)

for example if i create an midi track and open the selection in the scores menu, most of the time the display is correct…sometimes cubase adds extra symbol like “led” or a snow icon…but all other notes are correct…

but the real problem is when i open it up in page mode for the print preview everything is corrupt …one note overwrites another …

it doesnt show propper at all as u will see in the attachment. it is total chaos…so when i print the scores the result is the same like in page mode…not readable…

do u have any ideas…

thx in advance…

karunovski
score printing problem.zip (483 KB)

Well, it looks like (from the Page Mode screenshot) that you are trying to fit 20 bars onto one line on a page of (presumably?) A4 paper. It’s no wonder all those 8th and 16th-notes can’t fit properly!
Look in the manual for “Number of Bars” (pg. 873), and also learn about “Auto Layout”. For a page of A4, filled with 16th-notes, I wouldn’t expect to have more than 4 or 5 bars per page :wink:.