problems with access to the projects is not always possible

good afternoon! have :frowning: problems with access to the projects is not always possible to save a newly created project, you can not set permissions ?, Cubase refers to the hard disk for a long time , or the program crashes ! ! This error is repeated when loading projects through menu files
yosemite
iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
3,5 GHz Intel Core i7
ssd

:nerd:

Hi,

Where do you store the data? Is it always the same folder or different Folders? Do you have the write Permission for the folder? Do you have enough free space on your harddrive?

I have a SSD drive, I keep the files on the internal drive to Mac, permissions Exposed as a folder , and in the Security mac, space has 150 gigabytes (

Crashed Thread: 0 Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)
Exception Codes: EXC_I386_GPFLT

Hi,

What is the permission of the parent folder? And what is the path? Is it in Music or Documents, or is it some uncommon folder?

All the music in the folder in the standard !

re- set the system and Cubace, the problem with calling menu window files solved ! but the process I was doing already! Why to vstorogo times only it worked ? but closed one project , at the opening of the next program sometimes crashes !!! At least glad this work