Problems with elicencer in Cubase 5

Hallo, I have a great problema dnd I don´t know what to do.
I was using Cubase 5 on Win XP many years. I did upgrade to Win 10 and new HW (laptop i5, 8GB RAM). I did instalment of Cubase 5 and everything was working correctly for few days. I did two tracks.

But one day I start to load Cubase and the window appears: Application Cubase failed caused following error: eLicenser contains no valid license for this aplication.

At first everything was working and now it fails. If I load to My Steinberg I see the licenses, but I can´t to download it to USB dongle. I some some other SW eLicenser with some other SW. I don´t know what it is. I tryed to reinstall Cubase 5, I did instalment of eLicenser again and again but no succes. I am really bored what is wrong. I also wrote to Steinberg, but I did not get answer. Could anybody help me? I can´t work.

1. I am not sure if USB dongle is allright
  2. I don´t know why I see other SW as wavelab LE8, Sequel LE3, Wavelab LE4, what is this, I really don´t know
  3. I tried to use this help but no succes: https://www.steinberg.net/nc/en/support/knowledgebase_new/show_details/kb_show/cubase-ai-or-cubase-le-456-registration-fails.html
  4. I am not sure if the problem is in Compatibility of Cubase 5 with my Win 10, but when I did first instalment, everything was working and I did two tracks before crash the license, and other SW elicenser apears on my account with other SW… I don´t understand…

I am not sure if its ok to upload prtsc with my licenses… :frowning: I hope somebody understand my problems.

I upgraded my stuff and now I can´t finish work, terrible situation.

Thx for help.

I have already rsolved one problem!

1. I am not sure if USB dongle is allright - the licenses was not visible because of damage USB dongle, I moved in USB port and licenses appears, so I need to buy new one soon

2. I don´t know why I see other SW as wavelab LE8, Sequel LE3, Wavelab LE4, what is this, I really don´t know - I still don´t know what is this, this is some SW elicence, if it´s not necessary I would rather delete this, but it´s on accound of Steinberg

3. Compatibility Cubase 5 and 5.5 with Win 10 - I don´t see the support for Win 10 but it looks that it´s working correctly, but I have been working with it for few days. Actually the graphic adapter is falling down for 2 - 3 sec. I am using Laptop and external LCD via HDMI. It´s bored but it´s possible to work wit it.