Problems with exporting track in Cubase 11

Hello everyone, lately I have had problems when exporting the tracks in Cubase 11. I try to export a track from the project and it is not the same as the original
in terms of sound quality and attenuation.
I have Cubase 11 11.0.41 installed on an Acer nitro 5 laptop with the following technical specifications

Procesador|Intel(R) Core™ i5-9300H CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz|
RAM instalada|12,0 GB (11,8 GB usable)|
Windows 11 Home Single Language , 21H2
last update: 13-‎03-‎2022
traktor control s4 as sound interface

Thanks for the support,
Marcelo Dominguez

What is the “original”? How do you compare it?
This can have a multitude of causes, there was a similar thread some days ago. Possible problems:
Control room enabled, and some settings or plugins there. Could also be that there are still outputs connected to the master bus in VST connection, which would lead to a louder signal in conjunction with control room.
Then there is the question how you listen to the rendered track. There can be some windows sound settings involved, or some playback options in whatever you use to play the track.
Have you tried importing the track again im Cubase and see if it sounds “correct” there?

1 Like

hello I send you more detail of what happens to me when rendering the track in Cubase.

For some reason, when I renderize the selected track, I get a different result from what is
in the DAW, as the render doesn`t consider the plug-ins inserted in the track.
Let me explain this with the following examples

Track ARMONICO-2 render, wav 24 bits format, 44.100 KHZ sample rate, name of
the track ARMONICO-2TEST

As a result the new track is a very poor version from the one that was processed in
the DAW (ARMONICO-2).

I hope you can help me solve this problem.
Best regards!
Marcelo.

So the bottom track is the exported version of the one above? That does look very different, yes. Never seen this before.
Hard to say though without further information. What are the plugins on the ARMONICO-2 track? What are the settings in your export dialog (screenshot?). Does this happen with every track you export? Also with a full mix? What if you disable every plugin on the track (just to be sure that it is not some buggy plugin that behaves differently on render)

Dear, good afternoon, I answer your questions

1.- the bottom track is the exported version of the one above?
yes it is

2.-What are the plugins on the HARMONICO-2 track?

eq apqualizr2 (licensed)
• Compresor CLA-3A Stereo (licensed)
• eq F6-RTA Stereo (licensed)
• Compresor CLA-2A Stereo (licensed)

3.- What are the settings in your export dialog (screenshot?)

4,- Does this happen with every track you export?
It also happens to me with the complete project

5.- What if you disable every plugin on the track (just to be sure that it is not some buggy plugin that behaves differently on render)

I did the test disable the plug-ins of the track and I get the same result

That looks correct in my eyes, can’t really see a problem.
I notice that you render through the main Stereo Out, which includes the whole signal path with possible other plugins. What I would try if I were you:
Disable all the plugins and automation in the whole signal path and set fader levels to 0, then export again. If the exported audio is OK, then my bet would still be some plugin, and you could iteratively enable each single plugin and export again.
If the audio is not OK, I have no further ideas, sorry.