Problems with more than 1 Mackie Control?

Hey friends, it’s been a long time since I’ve posted on here but anyway, cheers to the new year!!!

So to the issue, I finally got my Frontier Tranzport working again after many years of thinking that maybe it was headed for the junk pile. However, in getting it working, by adding a Mackie Control 2 in the Studio Setup tab, then my Mackie Control (1), which is a Behringer BCF2000, stopped working right. I have found that the only way to get the BCF2000 to work right again is to get rid of the Mackie Control 2, and the Tranzport, close the file, then reopen and the BCF2000 works again.
I tried using Generic Control on both to no avail.

Anyway, has anyone else had this problem trying to use two Mackie Controls at the same time? Am I screwed and destined to have to run from room to room when tracking live? :slight_smile:

Any help is appreciated!!!
Billy

Ok, got this solved after some trying and help from here. I had no idea that the Tranzport would be added to the system tray at the bottom right of the screen and would have different choices on how to set it up. Anyway, in case anyone else has this problem, here how I got it to work along with my BCF2000.
Set the Tranzport to Pro Tools (HUI) setting in system tray, then add it in Studio Setup as a Mackie HUI. Now both devices are working.