Problems with old Cubase mixes & low end in Nuendo (considering downgrade)

It doesn’t make any difference if the OP is a woman or a man.
There are worldclass female engineers and mastering engineers; I don’t see the issue.
The answers and comments wouldn’t have made any difference; these are straightforward anwers, right on topic.
If we can do one favor to emancipation, then we should treat everybody the same way.
So being a Gentlemenat all times is crucial.

Nothing has been done to your posts, rest assured.

To all: please stay On Topic.

Fredo

3 Likes

The sad thing is, if the OP had started with something like:

I know they should sound the same but they don’t, please help. I know what I’m doing but this has beaten me. Thanks.

It would have been solved by now. I certainly would have jumped on Zoom or Teams to help out. (And have done many times and I know others have too).

But there’s something about “you guys are all wrong and I don’t need help “, that kind of makes the whole point of posting… Well… pointless.

2 Likes

Nothing has been done to your posts, rest assured.

To all: please stay On Topic.

Fredo

Well in fact my post was hidden and I found the little button to unhide it. A lot of people are saying “keep on topic” yet I get my post hidden and can’t respond. All I wish is to be removed from the forums . Is it such a difficult thing to ask?? Im never gonna get on with this forum because I can’t stand the little bully boys. The rest of the guys and girls are great. Please remove me I have messaged you all and no response !!!

“Your post was flagged as off-topic : the community feels it is not a good fit for the topic, as currently defined by the title and the first post.
This post was hidden due to flags from the community, so please consider how you might revise your post to reflect their feedback. You can edit your post after 10 minutes, and it will be automatically unhidden.
However, if the post is hidden by the community a second time, it will remain hidden until handled by staff.”

no one is questioning your ears, we are simply trying to help you with an issue(software can be bugged sometimes).
we all make a human error sometimes, and blame something else.
me for an example:
after almost 40 years of living, when i want to do a silent fart, it often suprises me (and every one arround me).

2 Likes

That’s the winner and end of this thread right there… :joy::joy::joy:

🙏🏼

I’m out on this one anyway. Good luck y’all.

1 Like

You beat me to it. That’s my guess anyway.

Hahaha. If that’s the case, then it looks like the OP is not ready for professional use of Nuendo, as he puts it

Everybody makes mistakes. Everybody makes stupid mistakes.
Especially when it involves a setting that you never need to touch.

Fredo

5 Likes

Haha I know. Just sayin.