Problems with playback in Dorico 3.5

Hi! I have some playbacks problem. When I’m pressing note on the my midi keyboard, I can here the sound of my vst. But when I’m pressing the play bottom, some instruments aren’t playing, and some instruments playing extremely quiet and the sound is very strange. It sounds very short and fades away immediately. Yesterday everything was fine, but today I loaded an XML file from Final, and something went wrong. At what, I tried to open any projects. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program. This may not be related to loading the XML file, but before that everything was fine. Could you suggest what could be the problem? Thank you!

Have you tried going to Play > Playback Template, choosing the default playback template, which is HSSE+HSO (Pro), and clicking Apply and Close? Hopefully that will take care of it.

Yes. It didn’t help. But today I’ve made reset audio settings and everything is working now ))

пт, 11 нояб. 2022 г. в 01:37, Daniel at Steinberg via Steinberg Forums <notifications@steinberg.discoursemail.com>: