Profile information Display?

Where is the profile information displayed now?

When I click on your name I get a card with your info.

Thanks Mattias. Double-clicking on a name is interesting too.

Actually, testing this by randomly clicking on names it seems that most posters don’t have profiles anymore. I can’t even check my own profile by clicking on my own name. Could this be a bug?

Yep… :neutral_face:
But IMO this is not good. Too many clicks when trying to help fellow Nuendoist. I think signature is crucial information that should be seen always with no mouse clicks…

I can’t even check my own profile by clicking on my own name.

I can see my profile when I click on my name. Mind you though that my previous profile was nuked when the forum switched over, so you may have to redo yours. And choose an image if you want to.

Too many clicks when trying to help fellow Nuendoist. I think signature is crucial information that should be seen always with no mouse clicks…

hmmm… not sure I entirely agree. I think overall I’ll spend far more time reading posts than looking at profiles, so from a purely practical standpoint I think I benefit more from saving the space… My preference of course…

Now, about quotes:

How do I change or add the attribute of a quote to a specific person?

I always find it useful to see who is responding to whom. It makes it far easier to follow a discussion. In the case of my previous post I chose “reply” to fenderchris, quoted his text, but also the text of Tumpii. Before I could have made it clear who said what and with a link in the quote to the text in question…

Anyone?