Program freezes when opening a project

When I open my new project and I want to edit it, so Dorico freezes and I have to restart computer. With other projects everything is fine. I tried to open a backup and for some of it is the same problem. I’m making arrangement for radio bigband and I can’t finish it. In this project is also a problem with the settings of the PDF export. The score is set to A3 format and I cannot change it. Does not appear the menu for setting the format of the paper. Advise me. please!

The pdf output size is the size that appears in Layout options > Page size. Make sure you have the right layout selected in the right panel.
You might need to send your project at someone from the team is something is broken in the file…

To MarcLarcher: Setting the printing size, I already solved it. But the problem with freezing is not solved.

On what platform are you, Mac or Win? Also, do you have under the preferences the option “release audio device in background” set. If yes, please try unchecking it and see if that helps. If not, please send the corresponding project to ‘u dot stoermer at steinberg dot de’. Also, please do Help > Create Diagnostic Report, that will create a zip file on your desktop. Please also send that one to me.

Ulf, I sent you the corrupted project to your e-mail adress.

sorry, I forgot: I’m working on Windows 10.