PROJECT CRASHING CUBASE 7

I have a project that I last worked on successfully,no problems about a month ago. Just gone to open to complete and it crashes cubase at the point the project window opens. No changes made to Cubase since last save. I have 10 project saves and they all crash. Have tried other projects I was working on at the same time and they open ok. Vaguely remember reading some time ago about similar problems but cant remember if there was a resolution.

Any help greatly appreciated as this remix project is pretty complete and I donlt want to start again!! :frowning:

Sorted. Loaded the corrupt project after opening an empty project, but didn’t activate the old. Was then able to export individual tracks/groups from corrupt project and then import into new project. Checked after each import for errors but no issues. Rebuilt project now opens ok. :smiley:

Good to hear, but seems a tad nerve racking.

I had a similar scare. I hadn’t opened any projects for a few months.

I did a completely clean OS install plus all my programs, VSTs, DAWs, etc.

I also moved all my Kontakt libraries and other folders around.

Then I installed the update to 7.5.30 from 7.5.20, not realizing that I never had that installed before and only did the songs in 7.5.20.

So nothing would open until I uninstalled the 7.5.30 update.

Then, after manually locating my Kontakt stuff, it all worked after that.

So I’m making sure I open all the old song files before I do the last updates to 7.5.30 & 7.5.40.

But all that seems different than what your troubles were.

SO MY PROBLEM WAS FINALLY RESOLVED WITH THE HELP OF WAVES TECH SUPPORT AND DOWNLOADING THE LATEST GRAPHICS DRIVER!

THANKS AGAIN FOR EVERYONE TAKING THE TIME AND TROUBLE TO HELP ME OUT.

Glad to see you got it all worked out.