Project Directory/Audio Folder MIMICS Pool organization/folders

It would be great if folders were actually created in the projects audio directory folder when you create a folder in your pool.

It would be great if cubase created project folders with the name of the project - and if you resave it under a new name, it transfers everything to the newly named project folder…

I have too many “untitled” folders … maybe a “collect and save all to new project folders with projects names” - One button transfers/renames and organizes all of the projects and material and "cleans up the folder containing all tracks and the folders belonging to those tracks…

Use Backup for this

Having trouble understanding what it is you are suggesting,

This sounds like the Back Up Project… feature. It has options to remove unused media, trim audio files, etc and you save to a new folder and it transfers everything.

hey resonant…

i thought i was clear. - I thought that I could add this to your thread as it has to do with organization… i did not want to “hijack” this thread with my suggestion. or drag it on ad infinitum - please excuse me. in a positive light - maybe your suggestion will get more attention now;)

I have close to 1000 cprs… opening and backing up everything one by one will take too long…

What I am suggesting would be something like:
→ “Backup all projects in folder X” - So one click would do a batch backup of every cpr in a folder…

-this could be a part of the new “track management” which relies less on windows file management and one a more integrated proprietary solution…

Thats all … I hope you understand…

have a nice day=)