Many PLE threads ask about using the Project Logical Editor and I just found a perfect use for it that saved me a lot of time and made life easier.
A project had a track with a collection of different audio clips, many of of which were repeated down the whole track. They clips were all the same color and were all short clips so difficult to tell which one was which.
I called up Project Logical Editor, copied the name from the Info Line into “Name Contains” field and assigned a color to the clip. In a few minutes the track was organized and the clips much easier to identify.
What was cool was that I didn’t think about using the PLE, I just used it.