Project name creates folder name

Expanding on the FR thread about folder organization Project Folder organisation - Nuendo - Steinberg Forums, it would be nice when creating a new project if Nuendo had the option to also create a folder with the same name. ProTools has done this for years and it’s very handy. Right now I have to create a folder, name it, copy the name, then paste the name as the project name. It’s a few extra steps and is frustrating when I forget those copy and paste steps. Like the other thread suggested, the folder should also organize the backup files into a separate folder to reduce clutter.

There is a lot to be done to make Nuendo a really “Advanced DAW” (as they advertised with a couple of years ago).
Project folder organisation is one of them. Indeed; ProTools and even Logic can be an example for Steinberg.

it would be nice when creating a new project if Nuendo had the option to also create a folder with the same name

+1

the folder should also organize the backup files into a separate folder to reduce clutter.

+100000000000000000

Niek/ Amsterdam.

+1

I also wish there was an option to actually generate the project file at the time of creating a new project (because what happens when the program crashes after you’ve done a bunch of work and you failed to start a project file like an idiot?)

Oh yes!!!
+1