Project window MIDI Region issue

I am so excited :smiley: about my latest Cubase 8 Update, but I am sort of frozen on a certain issue in regards to displaying my MIDI regions in the central timeline.

The MIDI graphic notes are soooooooooooooooo thin I can barely see them at all. :frowning:

When I watch everyone elseā€™s youtube videos on their Cubase 8 their MIDI notes are nice and thick, but mine have never been that thick. I can zoom in Horizontally but I canā€™t can seem to propely zoom in vertically. When I super zoom in vertically the notes are still the same thickness vertically and I can see them hardly at all even with my 37 inch monitor.

I have including some images to show what my display looks like and what the display looks like on others computers?

Is this a system font issue? Could there be a conflicting font causing this or is there a setting inside of Cubase I am unaware of to fix this issue.

Iā€™m dying to take advantage of this great program but Iā€™m working at a snails pace to read these skinny midi notes.

Please help me anyone?

Thank You

Sean in Canada!

Hi spaddison,

please go to your ā€œFileā€ menu and select ā€œPreferencesā€. On the left hand side look for ā€œEvent Displayā€ and click on ā€œMIDIā€. Then select ā€œBlocksā€ instead of ā€œLinesā€ on ā€œPart Data Modeā€.

Regards