Projects slow down and the cubasis application crashes after updating to version 3.4

Good afternoon.
I recently updated cubasis to version 3.4 and now projects that worked without brakes and crackling in the sound in the previous version began to slow down a lot, crackling appeared, the cubasis 3.4 application itself crashes. Freezing midi tracks doesn’t help!
I can’t listen to the project, because the application can freeze at any moment and crash! Then I need to start Cubasis 3.4 again. There was also a crackle in the sound, in those projects in which it was not.
Freezing tracks is constantly displayed incorrectly, on different tracks.
The more I use micrologue midi tracks, the more cubasis slows down. And freezing midi tracks no longer helps in version 3.4.
All application functions slow down: menu, +/- playlist scale, etc.
I disable or don’t use effect plugins, as this puts even more stress on Cubasis!
I am using Cubasis 3.4 on a Lenovo tab m10 nd tablet, its specs are: 10.1 ips 1280 x 800 screen, Qualcomm Snapdragon 429 QuadCore 2.0 GHz processor, 2/32 RAM, Android 10 operating system.
Please help solve this problem!
Thanks!
Sincerely, Maks.
P.S. I really like the Cubasis app! And I would like to use Cubase for PC on Windows! But on my computer - Windows 8.1 64bit. Cubase 11pro does not support Windows 8.1.
Therefore, to get acquainted with the Steinberg product, I use Cubasis.

Hi @maks_w,

Thank you for your message and a warm welcome to the Cubasis forum.
Please note that your bug report has been shared with the team.

Best wishes,
Lars

Hi @maks_w again,

If possible, please provide us with a short clip which shows the problem (and possible the steps to get to this).

In addition, does it make a difference if, under Setup / Audio, Multicore Processing is on or off?

Thanks
& stay well,
Lars