Projekt title and Subtitle etc are not shown

Hello after an XML import I couldn’t make the projecttitle to be shown. Also the other names I wrote into the Projectinfo page were not displayed though I’ve chosen the Partitur View.

I could manage the Flow title to be shown… ??? But not the Flow composers title?

In the single voices the Project title and the flow title appear though I switched “show flow title” to never.
Orts the first time after an XML Import this happened.

Where is the mistake?

Thanx

What’s displayed when you double click the text frame at the top of the page? Are the appropriate tokens in place?

And is appropriate data set in the File > Project Info dialog?

And is appropriate data set in the File > Project Info dialog?

Yes thats what I do first after importing XML.

In the single voices view the project title os shown, but not the composer.

What’s displayed when you double click the text frame at the top of the page? Are the appropriate tokens in place?

I am on a different computer now… have to check that later.
But I didn’t touch anything there… just put the info to Project and flow info-dialouge

Sollte es immer noch nicht wie gewünscht funktionieren, ist es am leichtesten, wenn du das Projekt bzw. eine Sicherungskopie, in der du ggf. die Noten rausgelöscht hast, hier hochlädst.

…In English is:

If it still does not work as desired, it is easiest if you upload the project or a backup copy in which you may have deleted the notes here.

See this thread for help:

Sometimes I have found that breaking spaces that I have inadvertently entered not the tile/subtitle info box mean the the text vanishes outside the box when I return to write or engrave node.
Could the same be to you?

Manchmal habe ich festgestellt, dass das Umbrechen von Leerzeichen, die ich versehentlich nicht in das Kachel-/Untertitel-Infofeld eingegeben habe, dazu führt, dass der Text außerhalb des Felds verschwindet, wenn ich zum Schreib- oder Gravurknoten zurückkehre.
Könnte es Ihnen genauso ergehen?