+1

+1

+1

+1

+1

+100000000000000000000.5

This is necesary, absolutely

Why?
I dont have a problem with the current behavior.
But improvemts are always good. So +1.

hello, when you create a folder, add a plugin, sometimes you bypass a plugin, change from pre to post fader, won’t your audio stop?

Lol, I never even noticed this, since I never edit these things during playback. :sweat_smile:

+1000

One of my most hoped Cubase 11 feature which have not come…

1 Like

Hi,
for everyone who is waiting for a gapless audio engine, please vote for this feature. This is highly recommended with the new forum.
regards

2 Likes

+1
A fix for C11.5 of before please… make Audio Signal real time/ very high CPU priority than the rest of actions, Protools, Live and many many others are gapless. C11 feels like…don’t push me too far I can stop anytime :frowning:

You guys miss one thing:

PDC - plug-in delay compensation.

All DAW who have implemented Gaupless engine. Doesn’t have good & stable PDC.

So, no.
Cubase should be with proper PDC

3 Likes

Stuttering is evil! +100500 for continuous playback!

1 Like

Yes, please! In Ableton, I edit audio, add plugins, clean up, add fades, etc on other tracks while my friend is recording a part. Very important for time saving. Also, Logic doesn’t interupt audio, but sucks in other regards. I’m evaluating it along with Cubase Pro 11, and so far, Logic has been buggier. Like, auto-enable on every effing track I select. What if I touch the edge of a midi clip on another track while recording, oops, now I’m also recording over my midi clips. I have searched and there is no way to disable it. The only issue I can’t resolve with Cubase is a slight lag in playback related to the Imager plugin. Also, the cursor takes a couple seconds to move when clicking in empty space. Lame-o. Ableton is so responsive and immediate. I only want Cubase for the film scoring features. Please add the gapless audio, so we aren’t taken out of the flow.

Yes, Ableton Live is responsive and immediate. But bear in mind, it is called LIVE. It is made for mangling audio in realtime while things are running. BUT, that comes at a price. Their effects just don’t sound as good, as they only have a tiny buffer size to work with. You also might not get the most robust delay compensation.

1 Like