Proposal: General option to open current foilder in File window

Hi!

I think it would be neat if there was an general option/icon for opening current location (“Reveal in explorer”) in the File window when browsing various types of files.

Currently you can go back, go up to parent folder, search for files, create new folder etc. in the File window, but not open the Explorer.
We however have this option in other more specific places, but it would simplify if it was a general option for all file types in the File window, see attached image below.

• As a separate menu/tab option
  • Or an option in the list of latest files

BR
/Hackej

It amazes me how this program is so inconsistent in it’s various dialogs especially when it comes to file management.

Anytime one interacts with a file - in any way - for any reason - all options should be available.

VP

I think it would be neat if there was an general option/icon for opening current location (“Reveal in explorer”) in the File window when browsing various types of files.

Good idea. I will add this in 10.0.30, as a context menu on the file view (not as on your picture).

Excellent idea… thanks PG for adding it so quick too!

HI!

Great, thank you!

Wish you also could add the only date format I think is missing; , i.e. “200205”.
I know I have tried it before… :slight_smile:

/Hackej

Wish you also could add the only date format I think is missing;

It will…