PURCHASE CUBASE 5

I’m from Romania. Where can i buy legal CUBASE 5 Full Version ? There are many sites who sales this software. It is legal sites? Example: is not in our inventory

Hello,

Cubase 5 is not for sale anymore, and from what I can see on the link it is only available for PC which kind of points to a crack version of the software, it should include a USB-eLicenser if it is an original copy and it should be for both, Mac and PC.

Best regards,
GN

Thank you !

I’ve seen a '2nd hand copy Cubase 5 copy for sale on eBay (legitimate) here in the US, including the USB elicenser for a very reasonable price. It can be had, but you’d have to be extremely patient waiting for one to crop up.

OR…you can be a “PRO” and buy Cubase 8 :spit: :laughing:

Hello,

With a Cubase Pro 8 license you can run Cubase 7, Cubase 6 and Cubase 5 as well.

Best regards,
GN

I’ve heard that, and is a good reminder :slight_smile:

#1) But to ‘clarify’ I was also told (loosely) that when you have the most ‘current’ version of Cubase, you can get all versions under that directly from Steinberg …via a download?

#2) Or is this misinformation, and that the license does work on older versions, but you would have to have already obtained those older versions?

The #1 option is far better of course. Though if option #2 is actually the case, some months back I saw Cubase 5 for sale on eBay…showing a pic of an official install disk for like $10.00!!! But there was no license/dongle key included.
Either way, just trying to clarify the best way that one might obtain a desired older version (for whatever their reason may be) once they have a license for the most current version…“PRO” as this case is.

Hello,

1. You need to register your license on your MySteinberg account then you can submit a Support Request From and request a download link for the version of Cubase that you need.

The #1 option is far better of course. Though if option #2 is actually the case, some months back I saw Cubase 5 for sale on eBay…showing a pic of an official install disk for like $10.00!!! But there was no license/dongle key included.

If there is no USB-eLicenser included and for that price that is for sure a pirated version of Cubase.

Best regards,
GN