QC Pages in Rack

Ok, I can set the QC on each of the pages in the rack, but I can’t figure out how to make a page the active QC set? Anyone?

Also, I can’t find a keycommand to activate a different page.

I have no idea why it isn’t working for you, but, here, it simply jumps to whichever page I click to in that list. (on Mac here, maybe that’s the difference?)

If I use the mouse yes … how do I use it without a mouse.

That looks like a nice feature. I don’t think it was possible before, even in the inspector, to have multiple banks of Quick Control assignments. Or did I miss that in the C7 trial?

This is just for the new VST Quick Controls. The already-existing Track Quick Controls still doesn’t have this.
(I’m still trying to figure out whether there is some “overlap” there, inasmuch as the Track Quick Controls can also be used for VST Instrument parameters, so maybe I’ll now start limiting my use of Track Quick Controls, to exclude VST Instruments… I’ll just have to wait and see which turns out to be more practical. :wink: )

So far I can only use a mouse to set the additional pages of QC, so I’m not finding it very useful/practical. If as I paged my CMC-QC could control the selected page, then it might be good.

Also, I don’t get a separate track set of QC, it’s still just 8 total commands per track. So I don’t see how this is an improvement.

Ah, yes. Thanks Vic. I had a brief relapse back to the time before I understood the difference between instrument and track QC’s. You have brought me back…
And, I agree with Jeff that it would be great if there was a way to change the bank of QC that you are controlling without taking your hands off of the controller.
J.L.

and that’s a big “+1” from me too! :slight_smile:

I feel a QC firmware update coming on :wink:

+1 from me , this was one of the first things I tried would of thought it would of been implemented but who knows what the future holds :wink:

we can dream … we can dream