Qcon Pro X supports MIRRORED MIXING!

I just saw a video that showed the QCon Pro X totally following any changes on the Screen for Cubase!! :smiley: :smiley: Optimising the Qcon ProX display with smart track filtering - YouTube

I think I’m ready to swap out my Artist Series rigg for this setup. I’ve heard lots of mixed reviews about calibration issues, stability and lousy product support. Anybody here have any personal experience they’d care to share? I’m really tempted to try this out. Could you guys share the Pros and Cons for me? Much appreciated!

Not sure if you mean that the Qcon follows Cubase, because that’s not happening.
I have a Qcon Pro-X + 1 extender. If I look at channels 1 to 16 on my controllers then select track 24, the Qcon will not “follow”. I don’t mind, cause that would screw up my workflow/how I set up my sessions and such.
Have this setup for 2,5 years now, haven’t had any issues. Heard people having issues of it loosing connection after a while, but I’m not working on it 8 hours a day. Did happen once, I left the room for a few hours, got back and had to reset it under Studio setup. Not a big issue to me, but I guess it can be annoying if you need to do that every few hours??