Question about editing velocities

I have recently switched to Cubase Pro 9.5 from Logic Pro X and I am editing midi velocities, but having issues when notes are on top of each other. not sure how to select the note I want to edit. I click the note I want, but the when editing the value below, it affects the wrong note. Is there a velocity tool like in Logic? Thanks in advance for the help.

You could edit the velocity on the “Info” line.

Thanks Jaslan, that will help. I was just wondering if there was a way to click on an individual note and drag up and down to affect velocity.

Not sure if it is the best way, but what I do is first to select the note in the key editor.The velocity will also show highlighted, but sometimes it is difficult to get the cursor in the right place to edit the velocity. However, sometimes I move the note. If it is exactly over the other note then OK, but otherwise you can check its exact location. I then drag it slightly to one side. Now it is on its own and I can adjust the velocity. I then move the note back to its original location.

Use the select tool.
press shift+ctrl and hold.
Now when you hover over a midi note, you see a speaker popping up. Click and adjust velocity.

This is exactly what I needed. Thank you!

Excellent - I didn’t know that one.