Question about Multis

Hello,
I’m creating my own Instrument. I have created several presets using Halion Sonic as indicated by the manual.
My next step will be to create the library using Halion 6 and the “Library Creator” tool.
Question: is it possible to also create “Multi Programs” and include them in the library I will create?
Also is not clear how multis works in Halion. It looks like there is the possibility to drag and drop multi programs (see picture attached) but I can’t find a way to “Export” the multis in Halion Sonic as I’m able to do with the programs (presets). Thanks in advance for any help!
Screen Shot 2022-04-27 at 07.13.14 AM

Yes, it is.

You can use save instead of export.

There are couple of issues with multi presets and possibly a bug. Multi presets for Halion Sonic and Halion Sonic SE are not interchangeable in Library Creator. If you plan your library for SE version then save your multis in Halion Sonic SE.

Second issue, and I believe this could be a bug, is that user multi presets saved in Halion Sonic or Halion Sonic SE work fine as user presets. If I add them to a library so they become a part of vstsound they don’t load when double clicked in mediabay. They still load when using drag and drop but macro page is not loaded and also some settings like midi channles are ignored. This is the same for Halion Sonic and and Halion Sonic SE.

However they load and work fine in Halion 6.

Ok, thanks for the info.
So for me, with all those issues, unfortunately, Multis are unusable.