I’d like to know whether my understanding correct or not.
- Without FX Rec enabled, the dsp effects are monitor only even with Nuendo. If I want to apply the same effect to the track, I have to add inserts with the same settings. So it’s for a zero latency dsp effects monitoring.
- Wiht FX Rec enabled, the dsp effects are recorded in Cubase/Nuendo’s track. But I can’t modify the settings after that. But for the reverb, I still have to create a FX/Group track to send to.
- Does the inserts of use the dsp? Is it zero latency?
- The Cubase/Nuendo integration window is only available with UR-C input and UR-C outuput. But I can still use FX Rec in dspMixFx to get dsp effects into track.
- And also, it seems that the dsp effects is a little different than the insert effects. I created a track to send to REV-X Hall with the same settings of the dsp effects.