Questions about downloading Dorico Pro 4

Hi,

I bought Dorico Pro 3.5 a few months ago and I saw that they recently released the new version of Dorico Pro 4. Do I qualify for the free update? If I do, what would I download on the Download assistant application? Would it be Dorico Pro 4 Update or Dorico Pro 4?

What date did you activate Dorico 3.5?

You can check your eligibility by opening the eLicenser Control Center on your computer and running the maintenance tasks.

I activated Dorico in 07/09/2021 (early september)
I performed the maintenance tasks but i’m not sure what to do next.

If you bought Dorico 3.5 from the Steinberg online shop in the End of Summer Sale between 25 August and 20 September 2021, do not be alarmed if eLicenser Control Center does not inform you that you are eligible for a grace period update. Some customers who bought during the End of Summer Sale will instead be sent a Download Access Code directly by our colleagues at AskNet, who manage the Steinberg online shop on our behalf. Please allow 5-7 business days from today for your DAC to arrive. I’m sorry you might have wait a short while longer to get your free update!

Hi, It’s been a week sine I opened this forum and I still haven’t received the email with the DAC. Who do I contact?

Does Ben’s post apply to you? If so, see this sticky post at the top of the queue.