Questions from Logic users who want to switch

Hello, I am a long time Logic user and now I am trying to switch to Cubase. I use a trial version.

I have a few questions to you:

\

1. I already know that the thing that I need but I will not be able to use is Logic Drummer. I think it will be a handicap for me as a composer. Is there a way to use it some how from Logic in Cubase?
  2. Sometimes when creating music I need let us say to open Piano instrument and in Logic I was creating 3 or 4 tracks with the same MIDI instrument so I could record using one instance of piano on a few tracks and then only choose which one I need or glue them, playing part by part, especially good to use for drums. Please even do not tell me that it is not possible!
  3. Expression maps - I will demonstarte it for you on the video. Let us say I use one instance of Symphonic Studio Strings. In Logic this what is named ATTRIBUTE TYPE (which is the only choice in Logic for now) works perfectly the way that you can create polifonic articulations using the same instance of instrument. Let us say that you want to play low notes with CoreLegato articulation and upper with pizzicato. Here is the video. Please have a look.
    example or polifonic articulation - YouTube

Will it work in Cubase? I can see a lot of issues, it does not work or velocities are random or there is some lag. Please helpe me here. The video is: example or polifonic articulation

I don’t know the answers to your questions, but there are folks on the forum who know Logic and can probably answer.

However the odds of them seeing your post is rather low since you posted this in a sub-forum devoted to a legacy version of Cubase that is 2 versions back from the current version, so this forum does not get much traffic.

You’d do better to ask again in the Cubase 10 forums which will be seen by many more people. Or maybe a moderator will see this and move it (if a mod does, please delete this post from me).