Quick Controls: 'Save Plugin Parameter As Favourite' - - - Auto-loads parameter to QC upon inserting plugin.

It would be great if there was a memory function per plugin, in which you can designate parameters of that plugin to be auto-assigned to first available Quick-Control (if there are any) every time that plugin is loaded into an insert.

Use midi learn… i dont always want to have my synths mapped to the same controls…

Why would I want to use MIDI-learn every time I insert a plugin? of which may only have 4 controls when there’s 8 QCs.

You can use MIDI learn to override the ‘Favourite’ and or load a QC preset (something that already exists). Would it not be better to have your most used/most likely to use Synth parameters automatically map rather than have to always be doing MIDI-learn per parameter everytime rather than maybe, only sometimes?

EDIT: why dont you just map your whatever for that device and save it as a QC preset? Two clicks and you have all your qcs… lol

Sure…

It seems that you mainly work on projects that other people create and give you anyway? How would that work?

Anyway, i dont mind this request…

But…

Definitely not a priority.

I work on both, but Cubase client projects are by far the most unorganized - ie, almost none of my clients would be paid employees…