Quick GA4 Trial Question (please?)

Hello guys,

I have recently downloaded/installed ‘GA4 Trial’ (I had already purchased/installed GA3 some time ago). ‘GA4 Trial’ appears/functions as a standalone but it does not appear anywhere within Cubase (Artist 7.5)? This is the case for both of my Win7 and Win8.1 PC’s.

So I wondered if the TRIAL version had a certain limitation(s) being that it won’t function within a DAW (ie only as a standalone)?

During the installations I followed all the prompt locations/folders.

Thanks very much indeed in advance.

Best,

Paul

Thanks for your help Ed Doll and LBro44.

I checked the GA4 thread but could not see an answer to this question :-

If you download the TRIAL and want to UPGRADE (ie purchase) once the 30 x days has expired, do you have to DOWNLOAD GA4 again from scratch, or are you given an ACTIVATION CODE (for your eLicensor)?

Obviously the letter mentioned would be preferable.

Thanks,

Paul

GA4 Trial in Vollversion umwandeln - Auf Deutsch - Steinberg Forums :mrgreen:

Hi Rocketeer, the trial is identical to the full version and can be converted with an activation code. The AC you get here: http://www.steinberg.net/de/shop/buy_product/product/groove-agent-4.html

That’s great Voodo. Thanks, I did look over the weekend but could not see a specific answer.

Ta,

Paul

The question is: why should someone buy the full, if the trial is identical. :smiling_imp:

The Trial has also a eLicencer-Key. You can use it only one time. It’s not possible to delete the key and install another trial key - only the full version key.

Hi Widestone,

But can do delete the GA4 ‘trial’ eLicensor from your dongle if you chose not to upgrade once the 30 x day ‘trial’ period has expired?

Ta.

Paul

no! :smiley: