R Retrologue and Padshop VST 3.5?

The world is full of imperative, condescending, assumptive, unartful and misunderstanding people like me. :wink:

I am sorry that you feel I was treating you in such a way. That was never the intention. My point was rather such that one cannot really truly imagine, unless one applies what is known (existing NE usage), into the context of what is not (or what little is known about Padshop/Retrologue, in this case), or one can simply wait for the real thing and get some real experience.

Please accept my most sincere apologies, Como.

BTW, the Padshop is like most synthesizers, monophonic and polyphonic, your choice. Just a switch away. :slight_smile:

Respectfully accepted. I’m not generally thin-skinned, but my egalitarian proclivities sometimes lend to invidious interpretation of ambiguity.

And let’s qualify your statement of what the world is full of to recognize that most of those people do those things only occasionally and usually inadvertently. :slight_smile:

Peace.

Como

Absolutely. I think the situation never made it to defcon 4. :wink:

Slightly OT, but these two synths are great! Combined with Halion Sonic SE, if I’d had this starting out, I wouldn’t have purchased nearly the number of 3rd party synths that I did. Retrologue can cover for Pro53 if I ever quit installing it, for example.

I know, right. Very impressive move by Steinberg.

Both synths are outstanding imo It’s really hard to drag oneself away from replacing other plugins with them in older tracks, the results are stunning. Hope the next rlease will add features that allow wav import to Padshop, it’ll will probably open up a huge new cottage indusrty, queue up here for your grains ! :laughing:

And as for the analog monster, that’s one mean machine just is just SO useable, a double whammy from Steinberg !!!

Brilliant stuff :smiley: