Random audio dropouts.

Anyone had issue with one second ‘playback’ audio dropouts with Cubase 8 and UR824?

These happen at random intervals. Sometimes 5 minutes, sometimes 20 minutes regardless of project size. It also happens without Cubase open. Just a MP3 playback from desktop will drop out occasionally.

Not system limitations by any means as far as I know. Nothing but Cubase running. It does not happen with Windows audio drivers.

I have a completely new system build and have gone through what I think is every possible update and setup procedure. This is not my first build and the old one ran great until it didn’t…

I have had a two techs go through my system to try to find the issue. Wasted $200 there. Nothing other than the interface or connection looks to be at fault. But I am just grasping at straws at this point.

I am running UR824 driver version 1.9.2.0. On Windows 7 Pro OEM I run one UR824 as the main interface with a slave UR824 for 8 ADAT channels. Also a Behri (I know…) Ultragain in case of need for over 16 tracks via ADAT2.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. :slight_smile:

Jimmy

Is the update for UR824 driver 1.9.5 warranted? I thought it was just a W10 update?

I may have solved my issues. Details in this thread: