Random repeatable crash; bug report and file included

This crash seems to happen every time.

If someone can email me I can link to a Loom video showing how to repeat the crash.

19edo_guitar_09.dorico (1.3 MB)

I have the crash report, but it’s a text file and text is not allowed for uploading.

You can’t upload text, but you can upload a zip file. Just zip up the crash report. In Dorico you can also go to Help/Create Diagnostic Report which will give you zipped diagnostic files to post. I’m sure someone at Steinberg would then take a look at them.

CBailey_Dorico_CrashReport.txt.zip (24.7 KB)

there you go.

woops I thought you were someone at Steinberg . . there goes.

1 Like

Here’s the dorico export, not sure if it’s the same thing.
Dorico Diagnostics.zip (805.0 KB)

Sorry to take so long to come back to you. The crash log shows that you’re adding an accidental and that is crashing somehow, but I’ve not been able to reproduce it for myself. Can you tell me how to reproduce it with your project?

Hi,

One way to make it crash is to simply click on the C# at the beginning of measure 33.

I made a Loom video which I can’t link to, but if you go into Measure 33, the high B-natural, and try to make it a Bb (using the accidental tool (not using a popover)), that also causes a crash.

Let’s see if this link works:
h t t p s : / / w w w . l o o m . c o m / s h a r e / 57c22cbce3614987aded04e00ff74fac

Thanks, I’m able to reproduce the crash. We’ll make sure this gets fixed as soon as possible.

Reproducable crashes are the best!! :grinning:

Thank you.